You wake up to the gorgeous smell of apple’s in the morning air Where could it come from? Could it be my lovely soft hair?
The other day I was visiting my boyfriend and they just bought some apples and he decided to make himself some juice with it and as I am not a huge fan of the taste of apples, I passed. Why am I writing about this then? Well he used a juicer to make the juice and the pieces that were not juiced were separated from the juice and there it was waiting for me. When i saw the pieces my mind started to work over time, like always and I wondered if maybe, just maybe i could use it for my hair …
I Googled (one of my hobbies) and they said that it is actually good for your hair (will give the benefits later on) and i decided to throw in some hot water to warm it up a little and to actually turn it into a liquid and I rubbed it into my hair. Can you guess what the results were? My hair was FABULOUS afterwards.It has been a little dry, (due to the seasons) but after i did that it was so soft and really hydrated.
Believe me, your hair would feel so soft that you would not want to stop touching it!!!
Warning: It was extremely stupid of me to use the pieces. Rather use the juice or siff out the water that you added to the pieces and use that. My future mother in law had to help me comb out the pieces and that took us almost an hour to do.
- 6 Apple’s (depending on the size)
- 6 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar (added for extra benefits)
- 3 Tbsp Honey (added for extra benefits)
- Blender or juicer (you could also grate it and siff the juices out)
- 1 Plastic shopping bag
- Blend your apples (or grate).
- Siff it to get all the juices.
- Warm up the honey in the microwave .
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- pour it over your head slowly (ask someone to help you and do this over the tub or outside with a hose nearby) and rub it into your hair.
- Put the bag over your hair and tie it.
- Let it sit for 15-60 min (depending on your desired outcome and free time).
- Rinse it off with water (preferably cold as it does not damage your hair that much).
- Wash and Condition your hair as usual.
- Try my shampoo, it is perfect for dry and normal hair.
- Try my conditioner, it is perfect for dry and normal hair.
- Helps to overcome hair loss.
- Helps to overcome dry scalp.
- Helps to to overcome dandruff.
- Helps to take care of your long hair in a easy way.
- It gives your hair an extra shine.
- Helps and prevents gray hair.
Apple cider vinegar
- It helps to balance your hairs Ph level.
- It has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, which help to fight scalp infections, dryness, itchiness and dandruff.
- Makes your hair soft.
- Helps your hair become super smooth.
- Gives your hair a beautiful shine.
- Helps with split ends.
- Gives you smooth hair.
- It helps to make your scalp healthy and stimulates hair growth!
- It strengthens hair.
- Prevents hair fall.
- Cleanses your scalp and gets rid of bacteria.
- Makes your hair brighter.
There you have it. Apple really is good for you. A specially for your hair. I just love natural remedies for your hair because i feel that sometimes these products can really mess up your hair.
Thank you so much for reading this. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please let me know if you have any requests or questions. Please follow me and like this if you enjoyed it.