Have you been working hard and sleeping way past your bed time lately? Spending hours and hours working but off? Do you get nothing in return except for those ugly dark marks around your eyes and some puffy bags too?
Photo by Pixabay on Pexels.com
I have just the cure!
The other day i was thinking, what are the best things for treating dark circles around your eyes? Of cource you would say, it is cucumber and teabags… So i thought, what if you put the two together? Would that work even better and the answer is absolutely yes! It was much more effective.
The thing is my mind didn’t stop there and i did some research and found out coconut oil can help with those problems too and then i desided to mix it all together and see what happened. I tried it and it was perfect, absolutely perfect!
- Two teabags of your choice (i used green tea because it’s really good for your skin)
- About 3cm cucumber
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Make yourself a cup of tea.
- Remove the tea bags and let it cool.
- Take your cucumber and blend it into a pulp or if you don’t have a blender grate your cucumber with the small side to let as much juice seep out as possible (if you are grating it, you might want to use a bigger piece).
- Use a cloth or a siff to drain all the juice out.
- Press on your tea bags to dry it a bit more.
- Put it into your cucumber water and let it drink up the juices.
- Take the teabags out and press it a bit (this is optional, but if you don’t mind making a mess then you can leave it).
- Put it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Take it out of the fridge and put it on your eyes for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wipe the juices off with a damp cloth.
- Take the coconut oil and rub it into the problem area.
You might want to repeat this daily, depending on the state your eyes are in and your desired outcome.
If you don’t want to go through all of the trouble you could buy some eye cream from L’oréal.
Thank you guys so much for reading this. Please follow me and share this magical cure with your loved ones.